Supreme is committed to protecting your privacy.
When Supreme collects any personal information on our website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection.
Some of the reasons why we collect your personal information include:
- registration to membership programs or newsletter subscriptions
- provide registered users a more personalized and meaningful experience on the website
We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content
- To provide customer feedback and support
- To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing promotional activities on our website. Personal information may be collected to administer those programs
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
We may share your personal information within Supreme for purposes of data processing or storage.
We may also share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction.
We may respond to court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We will ask you for your opt-in consent to share your personal information with a third party for any other reason.
We may customize websites or newsletters for certain users based on the information they previously provided or that was collected through supremecomputing.net in order to enhance the overall web experience.
Supreme is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit.
We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords.
We do not utilize cookies throughout our website. Occasionally, we may provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites.